Personally, Identifiable Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Wayfarer, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore, information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as personally identifiable information.
- This policy also covers Wayfarer’s treatment of your personally identifiable information that Wayfarer’s business partners share with Wayfarer, which you may have disclosed to such business partners.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Wayfarer does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Wayfarer does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the personal information that we seek from you, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered members.
You are responsible for :
- Wayfarer collects personally identifiable information when you register with Wayfarer, through Wayfarer’s website located at URL https://extremesportsindia.com, and when you use certain Wayfarer’s services that are available on Wayfarer’s website, when you visit the web pages of Wayfarer’s website. Wayfarer may also receive personally identifiable information about yourself through its business partners.
- When you register with Wayfarer, Wayfarer asks you for your full name, email address, mobile/telephone number, birth date, location/address, passport number, travel preferences, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Wayfarer believes is necessary to effectively provide its services to you. Once you register with Wayfarer, you are not anonymous to Wayfarer.
- Wayfarer also automatically receives and records information on Wayfarer’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Wayfarer’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- In addition, when you use Wayfarer’s services through Wayfarer’s website, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You alone will be entirely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you voluntary post on any public areas of Wayfarer’s web site. Wayfarer absolutely disclaims any liability or responsibility for any disclosure by you or anyone on your behalf of any of your personally identifiable information, which may be posted on any public areas of Wayfarer’s website.
- Wayfarer uses your information to provide the services that you seek from Wayfarer by booking travel packages and trips and services that are offered on Wayfarer’s website, for the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and other offers of Wayfarer, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Wayfarer offers, or may offer at any time in the future.
- Wayfarer may also use your personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our services and customer communications.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Wayfarer will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Wayfarer will divulge personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people or entities when:
- Wayfarer has your specific written consent to share the information, which Wayfarer will request from you, as and when the need arises;
- With its business partners to provide the services that you have requested from Wayfarer;
- Wayfarer needs to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless Wayfarer informs you differently, these partners have no independent right to use your information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officers;
- Wayfarer will respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
- Wayfarer believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personally identifiable information the combined information will be treated as personally identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
- Wayfarer may set and access Wayfarer Cookies on your computer.
- Wayfarer shall allow other service providers companies / entities that are presenting advertisements on Wayfarer’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of Wayfarer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
Wayfarer gives you the ability to edit the information (that is logged in when you register on Wayfarer’s website to access the services and information provided by Wayfarer), and preferences at any time, including whether you want Wayfarer to contact you about offers etc., and any new services that it offers in the future.
In certain areas Wayfarer uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.